Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crafternooning with Stacie Lynne

Today has been a crafternoon in and of itself. I've loved every second of it. I'm one of those people who could be alone the entire day working on creative projects and ideas without realizing I haven't talked with anyone since yesterday. Tomorrow, I'll be ready for conversations up and down the social board, but today, I feel as if I'm hybernating as I squeeze the creative juices out of every nook and cranny of my brain. A human being even stopped by to say hi earlier and some sort of awkward personality of mine answered them. I had forgotten how to be pleasant and friendly.... which is why I grin and embrace Stacie Crafternoons... and limit them to once a week.. for the sake of myself and everyone else.

Today's project? "Hipster-ifying", "Vintage-ifying",  and "Unique-ifying" every picture frame, pillow, and canvas in my room. Lately I've been enthralled with material, patterns, and color schemes. It's the beginning of a beautiful obsession I believe. So here's to the material I found life-giving and even some of the words I scattered throughout my room in hopes of bringing hope to others when they take a peak in my room.





Stacie Decorating Tip #1: Decorate to give life to others. Or to yourself. And... have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment