Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Coffee Shop Concerts

a celebration of music. along with an enchanting rain of bubbles, enough yellow balloons to make you wonder if you're suppose to be celebrating someone's birthday, and classic blurry pictures. I'm pretty sure there were people dressed up as giant leaves as well. This concert of undiscovered sounds was much better than the souless melodies I hear on the radio most days.

With every passing song I wanted to run up to the stage and fall into the welcoming arms the music was extending towards me. They were the kind of songs i've always wanted to be able to catch as they float around the room then tuck them in my pocket for a sad day. They reminded me of the joy of innocense. It was absurd and wonderful.



I was so enchanted I forgot to get a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment