Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bright Ideas.

I always think I have really good ideas. Usually they're just proposterous fantasies that parade around my mind...

The top three best ideas I've ever had in my life...in no particular order

1. Not running away from home when I was five. With banana and sleeping bag in hand I was determined to run away like all rebellious children do. I made it to the end of my driveway, decided the road was too long and scary looking, and headed back inside. Lucky for my parents, my rebellious streak wasn't long lasting.
2. Continuing to pick my boogers in my adult life. I know you're not suppose to, but it's honestly the only way I know how to get them out when they're stuck. Snot rockets don't work for me.
3. Asking Jesus to wreck eternal havoc on my life. Honestly, this surpasses all bright ideas.
The three worst ideas I've ever had...
1. Spilling tea on my MacBookPro.
2. Moving to California for college. The weather has spoiled me and I wonder if I will ever be able to live somewhere cold ever again.
3. Getting a facebook. Stupid. Addicting. Socially dillusional.

1 comment:

  1. its fantasies for future reference sorry i saw it and wanted to let you know....so i like your ideas that you have ideated in your mind of yours its cool. i dont approve of the moving to california though...it wasnt a bad idea. so from a person who doesnt agree with the idea of blogs i find yours fun and simple and i follow it and thank you for it. im not being facetious its the honest truth.

    ReplyDelete